Despite the best efforts of our favourite floof ball…
I was also able to square away the Dragonfly Gallery top.
It was tough to get a good mix of the colours, without having any of the same centre prints side by side, but I think I managed it the best I could.
When I ordered the extra fabric for the sashing, this pretty print was on clearance. I was able to get enough for the backing. It may be a bit before this one is completely finished though, as I don’t have enough batting at the moment.
And while finishing another quilt is exciting enough, it’s also thrilling that this one left a nice pile of scraps for the Log Cabins.
And… doubly exciting….
If you’ve been keeping track, this means I now have TWO empty project boxes! Stay tuned for something new!