Fall is marching on, but the weather has been mostly good and the garden is hanging in there.
Clockwise from top Left:
- The Peach Dalmation Foxglove is having a last gasp. I really hope it comes back.
- The Beard Tongue is such a neat looking plant. It blooms with both pink and purple flowers… I think this bunch looks like a troupe of trumpeters.
- You know I have snapdragons throughout my garden, but I think these pinkish white ones are my favourite. I’ve saved some seeds in the hope of having them again next year.
- Sedum… the staple of the fall garden. I’ve got this dark pink beauty throughout the gardens thanks to Samantha.
- The colour-change Coneflowers are still blooming. I think I like them best at this in-between colour.
- I have the pincushion plant in two colours – purple, and this pale pink here. I love them both. Such a unique plant that blooms from spring to fall.
- Ah, catnip. I’ve got tonnes of it, and it just keeps blooming!
And speaking of hanging around….
Thanks to mom, I’m the proud owner of an antique bird cage… and two little quartz doves. I’ve wanted one of these for a while… they can be quite expensive, so I asked Mom to keep her eyes out for one at a good price… and as always… Mom delivered. It’s on the small size, but it’s just perfect for a garden project I’ve been wanting for a very long time. Now I just have to decide… flowers or succulents?
Of course, I have until spring to make a decision…. but what do you think?