It was time to turn attention back to Meow-lky Way. Since I was feeling pretty clear-headed, I decided to tackle the trickiest one first – the last block I had that included dreaded stripe fabric.
I’m happy to say, I took my time, double and triple-checked before I cut, and the pair went off without a hitch.
It went so well, I decided to whip up a few more. Because I didn’t have to worry about direction, they went much faster.
These six (there’s two of each), bring my finished total to 12. That means there’s only four blocks left before I start assembling the top.
Here’s where the rest of my projects are at:
- Spring Blossom – I’ve got all my pieces cut, so these blocks are ready to assemble
- Meow-lky Way – 12 blocks down, 4 to go!
- Royal Stars – Still buildings stars, two at a time
- Pins and Paws – Kitty by kitty, this one is still growing
- Leader and Ender quilt – Making geese, lots and lots of geese!