With the latest flurry of piecing, the Leader and Ender Geese have been piling up. In fact, I’ve blasted through all the scraps I had cut, and assembled them into final blocks.
It was time to lay them out and see how many I had. I want to make this a full-sized quilt…
As you can see, I’ve still got a ways to go… but just how far, exactly? That depends. I could just make six more blocks (48 more geese) and call it a day. Or I could go whole hog and add another column AND row (104 more geese), and make this one REALLY big.
While I’m deciding, here’s where everything else is at:
- Spring Blossom – Still making beautiful batik blossoms
- Royal Stars – Still buildings stars – this one is not a fast project
- Only in Kenya – A new one I’ll show you soon.
- Moonshadow – Another new one. Stay tuned
- Leader and Ender quilt – Time to cut more scraps!