I told you the next hat would go quicker!
This one for a Legend of Zelda fan. Zelda patterns were slim pickings but I managed to find one I liked. Sadly, it wasn’t until after I bought it that I realized it was for sport weight and the yarn I had was worsted. (I blame the cold meds). It’s ok though, I was able to mod the chart to work and I was off and running in no time.
It’s a fun textured stitch after the colour work band (which is lined and nice and thick. I modded the decreasing to get the nice square beanie style. The yarn was some leftover pea green from my Agatha cardigan, and some bright gold Big Cat I’d dyed up ages ago – perfect for Zelda’s triforces!
Now the third hat is on the needles and moving right along. I hope to have something to show you soon.