Here we are, almost half way through January (how did that happen), so it’s time to get a handle on quilt projects. You’ve seen glimpses over the past few weeks, but here’s a full list of what’s on the go:
- Marseilles Stars: Slow going, but I love it. I’m trying to do at least two stars a week, and so far, that’s working out
- A quilt for Ty: This one is a commission and it’s in a still inholding pattern until we can get out and get more fabric for it.
- Butterflies, and bunnies, and birds, oh my!: This is the second commission quilt for Sam. They are scrappy nine patches that come together quick – I’ll have an update post soon.
- Cat Fancy: Still cutting It’s a big job, but I hope to be piecing soon.
- Leader and Ender HSTs: All the HSTs are done, and now we’re assembling crazy pinwheels! (Pictured above). This one is coming together quick, so it’s going to lose it’s L&E status soon… and I have to start thinking about a new L&E project…yikes!