The rainbow nine patches were starting to stack up…
… so I decided it was time to lay them out on the design bed and see how much further I had to go…
Clearly… a lot further. I’ve got lots of scrap squares, so I’d like to make this one a queen-size. But that means many more blocks… so I’ll keep sewing.
Here’s where everything else in my quilting world is at:
- Marseilles Stars: I finally got the white blocks cut, but I still need to hunt up some borders.
- Cat Fancy: Big blocks done! Just need to sew them together and add borders.
- Mystic Maze: Still snowballing, still loving it!
- Time to sew: Almost half done the blocks.
- Leader & Ender Rainbow Nine Patches: Going just swimmingly – but a long way from done!