It felt like I was making HUGE progress on the Leader/Ender nine patches, so I just had to lay it out on the design bed and see…
Only three more rows since the last time I showed you. I think I’m going to need at least three more to make it the size I want. So for now… just keep sewing, just keep sewing…
Here’s where everything else in my quilting world is at:
- Mystic Maze: Just needs a border. Which I have… and backing fabric. This one will be finished soon
- Bear Mountain: Paws are together and I’m stash-diving for border fabric.
- Paisley’s Christmas quilt: Flowers are done. I just need to add sashing and hunt up some border and backing fabric.
- Time to sew: Can you believe I completely forgot about this one? I haven’t worked on it in ages!!!! It’s a good thing I keep a list! Hopefully I can do a few blocks this week.
- Leader & Ender Rainbow Nine Patches: Getting there but still lots to make!