Jacob’s Ladder won out in the battle of what to do with the L&E four patches.
And I am just thrilled with the scraptastic results! You’d never know this one gave me absolute fits to put together. While the pieces are simple enough (just four patches and HSTs), making sure everything is going in the direction is should was surprisingly tricky. But in the end, I managed it.
Keeping up with the scrappy nature of this one, I dug deep into the stash for fabrics that would work with all those little four patches
The black floral of the HSTs and inner border was leftover from the back of two quilts I made (Superstar and Victorian Love Charm). The green stripe was leftover from the back of a quilt Mom made. The white/grey cornerstones were a leftover charm from Sam’s Kitty in the Sky with Diamonds
This Leopard flannel (clearance bin find) will make the back, and the binding is some leftover green from the back of Dragonfly Gallery.
Now it’s in the to-quilt pile and I have a new L&E project on the go…
Geese! Lots and lots of Geese!