Although I haven’t been sewing quite as much as I once was, those little L&E two patches were really piling up.
When I started this project, this little box was overflowing with 2.5 in scraps. Now it’s almost at the bottom. Since I will need 2.5 squares for the diagonal blocks as well, I decided it was time to start sewing all the two patches…
Into four patches.
Once the two-patch basket is emtpy, I’ll count my four patches and decide if I need to make more. If not, then I can start on those diagonal blocks!
Here’s where all my quilts are at
- Blockhead quilt – Waiting for next block
- Bramble patch – Still sourcing fabrics
- Walk like a dinosaur – Still making toes
- Rainbow in the dark – Only purple left!
- Bumbleberry sampler – 10 blocks to go
- L&E – As above!