I’d been putting off finishing this quilt top because I didn’t have a back for it. You may recall that this one went a little off the rails, and the piece I had set aside for a back wasn’t going to be enough.
But when I was at Lens the other week, picking up a few things, I stumbled across this.
Four yards of an adorable prehistoric print! Sold!
So that meant that I had to get the last column of dinosaur prints together, and finish that top. I spent one afternoon finishing the last six sets of toes, and then the next completing the top.
I had found a really nice grey print that looked a little like stone to “encase” each column. And incase the dinosaur theme wasn’t clear enough…
The teal border fabric really hammers it home!
I hope to quilt it this weekend, and bind it all with more of that lovely grey. Look for an FO post next week!