While Dave wanted my help in the yard on Sunday, I told him no way… no how. I hadn’t been at the sewing machine in ages. I was taking the day off and doing NOTHING but sewing.
I started just after 10 a.m. I put the second, third, and fourth quarters together on the black star scrap quilt. Then I added a couple of borders, and just after 5 p.m…
I had a completed top, ready for quilting!!! I just love how this turned out! Totally scrapalicious! It finished up at 72″ square, so it’s a decent sized one too.
I’m hoping to get it quilted this weekend (along with the Motorcycle quilt). And then I want to make another one – I think this would be really fun to do with a charm pack, and baby-sized!