Here it is…
The whole lot! Everything I’m entering in the fair this year.
Yesterday afternoon, before French Class, I trucked it all up to the fairgrounds. The fair volunteers were amazed with how much I brought.
Judging will take place this morning. Either tonight or Friday night, I’ll head up there again to see how I made out. I plan to have a post for you about it this weekend.
Here’s a quick list of everything I’m entering:
- Infant’s dress – Leaf Love Dress
- Infants cardigan – Dora Cardigan
- Baby Afghan – Bias Afghan
- Infant booties and bonnet – Pumpkin Hat and Baby Janes
- Children’s Hat/Mitts – Kitty Cat Hat and Mitts
- Child’s Cardigan – Sirdar Cardigan with Short Sleeves
- Child’s Slippers – Sleepy Lion Slippers
- Child’s Toy – Octopus
- Teen Hat – Scandinavian Sugar Skulls
- Teen Shrug – Hitofude
- Teen Gloves/Mittens – Knotty (not pictured)
- Adult Cardigan – Blaster
- Adult Shawl – Highgarden
- Adult Socks – Aldershot
- Adult Hat and Mitts – Wildwood and Mitts
- Adult Slippers – Sleepy Bunny Slippers
- Boot cuffs – Owl Boot cuffs
- Purse – Lövspetsväska
- Dishcloth – Special Little Snowflake