I mentioned a few posts back that the crazy pinwheels wouldn’t be Leaders and Enders for much longer… and here’s the proof!
All the individual pinwheels were assembled so it was time to lay them all out and contemplate the craziness I had assembled. AS you can see – I had some help.
After extracting the cats, I paired them all up and sewed them into two patches. then those two patches got paired into four patches. I didn’t worry too much about placement – I just made sure no two like fabrics were touching. Anything more than that and I would have gone insane.
The four patches now need to be sewn into a top, but that was enough for one day. And since this is no longer a L&E project, it needs a proper name. I’m calling it Go, Daddio, since it was inspired by Daddio’s Thangles quilt, and it’s a swinging swirling mass that makes me think of one of my favourite Swing songs – Go Daddy-O.
Now excuse me – I’ve got to go figure out something to make for L&Es now!