Half the blocks are complete for Time to Sew!
This is going to be a BIG quilt! There’s also going to be some sashing in there, and already it’s taking up more than half of my Queen-size bed. And with Burton butt for scale, you can see they are quite big blocks!
After completing the the most recent two blocks, I went ahead and prepped the remaining eight.
They just need to be trimmed and ironed, but each block now as all it’s pieces piled together, almost ready to go. Sadly, I have to set this one aside for a bit. I’ve got two quilts that have pressing deadlines (more below), and I need to get moving on them.
HEre’s where all my QotG’s are at:
- Mystic Maze: This is one of the deadline quilts – it needs to be complete by the beginning of August, and I’ve still got lots of squares to snowball!
- Dave’s birthday quilt: The second deadline quilt. His birthday is July 20th. I’ve got some time, but I really should get started. I haven’t landed on a pattern yet though.
- Paisley’s Christmas quilt: I’ve decided I’m going to use the Flower Girl pattern again – just like her sister’s. But I’m going to use much more sophisticated fabrics, and make it a touch bigger. Blocks are cut, so I can start this one any time.
- Time to sew: Almost half done the blocks.
- Leader & Ender Rainbow Nine Patches: Going just swimmingly – but a long way from done!