I wanted to sew the other day, but I wasn’t in the mood for anything too complicated. So what could be simpler than sewing the sashing on the Rainbow nine-patch quilt?
Super simple. And in no time, I had all nine rows together. Sadly, I can go no further until I get some more of the sashing fabric. This stuff was left over from Sam’s Bunnies, and butterflies, and birds quilt, and there wasn’t quite enough of it left to finish off a quilt of this size. It’s ok though, it’s from Lens and I’m pretty sure I can get some more… or at least something close to it.
And I’ve finally given it a name… Rainbow Block Party.
Here’s where it and all my other quilt projects stand:
- Rainbow Block Party – As you see above. As soon as I get more sashing fabric this one will be rolling.
- Happy Camper – I got my grey corner triangles cut so maybe this weekend or next I’ll assemble the top
- A Fish Called Rhonda – In the midst of making fishes and lovin it.
- Celtic Dreams – Still only one block complete, but I hope to assemble another one soon.
- Leader and Ender quilt – Nine patches are stacking up as I work on my other projects. I do so love my L&E blocks!