With all my focus on Night Sky right now, the only other thing in the sewing room seeing any progress* is the Leaders and Enders. For the moment, I’ve stopped making geese, and I’ve started pairing them up, then pairing those pairs.
It’s such a fun block, perfect for scraps! The finished size is about 8.5 inches, so once I’ve sewn up all the geese I’ve done so far, I’ll decide if I need to make more.
Here’s where the rest of my projects are at:
- Night Sky – Blocks are half done – all my focus is on getting this top done by this Friday
- Meow-lky Way – Six blocks down, 10 to go!
- Royal Stars – Buildings stars, two at a time
- Pins and Paws – Kitty by kitty, this one is growing
- Leader and Ender quilt – Pairing geese!
* I did take some time out to quilt Pinkerville…. you’ll see her in a day or two.
6 thoughts on “Duck, duck, goose”
I love a good scrappy quilt. I can’t wait to see that one come together.
Those blocks are turning out beautifully! Looking forward to seeing how you assemble them.
Wow, I am away from blogs for a few days and you explode!! I love all the projects, but the gloves and Dave’s quilt are GORGEOUS!!!! Great job on that quilt. He will love it. And I love the cable on that glove, and the color is to die for.
I love all those bright colors!
Very good use of those scraps!
Love it! It’s got a simple design, but your color choices make it fabulous!