It was time to turn attention back to Meow-lky Way. Since I was feeling pretty clear-headed, I decided to tackle the trickiest one first – the last block I had that included dreaded stripe fabric.
I’m happy to say, I took my time, double and triple-checked before I cut, and the pair went off without a hitch.
It went so well, I decided to whip up a few more. Because I didn’t have to worry about direction, they went much faster.
These six (there’s two of each), bring my finished total to 12. That means there’s only four blocks left before I start assembling the top.
Here’s where the rest of my projects are at:
- Spring Blossom – I’ve got all my pieces cut, so these blocks are ready to assemble
- Meow-lky Way – 12 blocks down, 4 to go!
- Royal Stars – Still buildings stars, two at a time
- Pins and Paws – Kitty by kitty, this one is still growing
- Leader and Ender quilt – Making geese, lots and lots of geese!
5 thoughts on “Stitching kittens”
Woo hoo….I keep forgetting I have that kit stashed away. Sigh….so many kits, so little time.
You are building up a good queue of quilts! This is a fun block!
Those blocks are beautiful and I think the striped fabric adds so much to the design. Looking at your project status, you may just finish another project in 2019.
Beauty blocks!!!!! Pretty pinks
You are one very determined quilter!