Those last four pinwheels didn’t take long to complete. They are done and the pinwheel quilt (now called “Spin me right round”) has been put into regular rotation to complete the top assembly.
That means I need another Leader/Ender project! But have no fear, I have lots of scraps in varying sizes to choose from!
This time, it’s back to the 2.5 inch square box. Mom shared this fabulous block that’s made mostly out of four patches.
Isn’t it awesome? It’s a similar idea to a Jacob’s ladder, but instead of HSTs paired with the four patches, you’ve got snowballed squares! It’s just perfect for scraps. I’m just at the starting stages – just pairing up squares which will eventually become four patches… but I’m brimming with excitement with the potential of this one.
I’ve got a lot of scraps, so it will be easy to make this one BIG!
Here’s where my other projects are at:
- Walk Like a Dinosaur: One column left of dino toes
- Blockhead: Patiently awaiting Wednesday
- Spin me right round: Pinwheels ready for top assembly
- Rainbow in the dark: Mom’s stash has been raided! More blocks coming soon
- Bramble patch: Have to cut those new blocks and assemble top
- Leader and Ender quilt – Making pairs