The other day neighbour Krista sent me this picture…
Poor Wren was using paper towels to tuck in her princess dolls, because she didn’t have a doll blankie. That just won’t do when you have a quilter for a neighbour!
I had some small HSTs leftover from one of my Berry Sampler blocks, and it didn’t take to long to put them together into a star medallion. Add a couple strips of contrasting fabric… scrounge up some leftover batting, and a short time later…
… one perfect little doll quilt.
I tried it out with one of my dolls first, just to make sure everything was right. Then I sent if off to its new home and a very happy little girl.
Krista sent me this picture not long after
I think that was definitely time well-spent.