Work has really picked up lately, so there hasn’t been much time to sew on the week days. So I took Saturday to finish up the rest of the flower blocks and assemble the top.
Those flowers go so quick, and there was only eight of them left. It didn’t take much time to sew them all together. And now this cute little top is ready for quilting.
I’m waiting on an order of plain black for the binding though. You wouldn’t think it, but plain black cotton is increasingly difficult to get these days. Lens has been sold out for weeks (and they had already put a limit on how many yards you can buy at a time), and a lot of other Canadian suppliers had low/no stock. Mom and I ended up going halvies on a full bolt of it from Dinky Doo. It’s not like we won’t use it eventually!