Although it feels like I haven’t been sewing as much as I would like, I’ve still managed to blast through the scraps I had set aside for my Leader & Ender quilt.
In fact, the basket of HSTs was starting to overflow.
So I decided to lay them out and see how big it would be, so I could get an idea of how many more to make.
I got 100 of the laid out, got tired of it, and decided just to count the rest. I have 180!!! I’m not sure how many more I’ll do. 196 will give me a nice lap-sized quilt, but I may keep going.
And remember these blocks?
Well I almost forgot about them. But they popped into my brain the other day, and I decided I better get back to them. Everything is cut, so they go together pretty fast. I banged out six of them in a short window between work meetings the other day.
Now I have 10 in total
I cut enough for 25 blocks total, which will, again, make a nice lap sized quilt once there’s some sashing and borders added.
Here’s where all my other quilts are at:
- Cluckin’ Eh! – Eight more hens to go
- Shave and a Haircut – Sewing strips, making blocks
- Homecoming quilt – Third round done -waiting for round 4!
- Black and White and Green All Over – More details coming soon!
- Spinwheel – As you see above
- L&E quilt – As you see above