It didn’t take long at all to burn through the snowballed blocks I had cut up for my last Leader/Ender project. There was just 48, just enough for a baby blanket, and they are all ready to be assembled into a top now.
Which means I needed another L&E project. My basket of 4 inch scraps was overflowing so I figured I should do something with them before things got out of hand. My plan was to make four patches for a Jacob’s Ladder quilt, but as I started going through them, I noticed there were quadruples (or more) of quite a few of the prints. So I switched gears and chopped up a pile of black solid squares.
And I’m now happily making a pile of cheerful nine-patches instead.
And I’ve got quite a few scraps to go through so this L&E should last a while!
Here’s where my other projects are at:
- Cluckin’ Eh! – Ready for quilting
- Spinwheels – Nine pinwheels left
- Around the World in 256 Days – Ready for top assembly
- Homecoming quilt – Just got to sew assemble and sew the last round.
- Which way, Baby? – Ready for top assembly.
- L&E quilt – As you see above