The other day, I went back to those naughty unicorn blocks and finished up the other five.
With everything prepped and ready to go, it didn’t take long. Since I’d messed up on the cutting, I only had enough for six blocks total. I needed more blocks to go with them . I came up with some fun rainbow fabric that had a very similar colour scheme.
I got everything cut and prepped, and of course couldn’t resist putting just one together.
The other five will wait for another session. Before I packed up for the day, I thought I should get Burton’s opinion…
He immediately pointed out that those “unicorns” have wings… therefore they are pegacorns!