I feel like I made much better progress with my stitching this weekend than I have in quite a while.
As you can see, I got most of the top of the sewing desk finished, and the blue fabric started.
I still prefer cotton floss, but I do have to admit this wool/acrylic stuff has some perks. First is that it doesn’t seem to tangle and knot like the cotton stuff can.
And second, I love the handy dandy way they provided all the colours needed on one piece of cardboard. They are numbered to match the chart, and it’s nice having them tidy, and all in on place, instead of on multiple bobbins.
It’s an excellent little kit.