When I showed the first snowflake quilt, I mentioned that I was pretty sure I could get a second quilt out of the leftover fabric.
A little more sensibly, I made the blocks one over several days instead of all in one day.
On the weekend, I took a day to put the top together.
And there must be something about the batiks, because once again, this one proved very popular with all the cats.
I decided to go a little simpler on the borders with this one.
Lemmy seems to think it was a good decision.
I have a back coming for this one. Yes… I fell off the no-spend wagon again. But it was (mostly) fabric I needed for this and other planned projects.
I’m headed to Mom’s this weekend to quilt. The fabric probably won’t arrive before I go, so it will probably be February before you see this one finished. But I’ll have the first snowflake quilt (as well as a few others) to keep me busy all weekend long. Next week will be a parade of FO posts!