Well, I didn’t accomplish everything I’d hoped to while I was on vacation, but I’m happy to say…
I got the first Burlington sock done, at the very least! The new stitch pattern worked perfectly. Knitting the leg just flew, and it was easy breezy down the plain vanilla foot.
Now If I can get the other one done by the end of the month, and set a date to get all my pattern photos, I’ll be well on my way to having the ebook ready by the en of the year. But before I get ahead of myself, here’s a closer look at that leg pattern.
It’s a take on the traditional guernsey style, but updated with a fresh bold colour. It will look even better once it’s had a little time to block. These pics were taken when it was fresh off the needles.
Now excuse me, I better get that second one cast on before second sock syndrome has a chance to set in.