The leader/ender pinwheels are coming together beautifully!
They are so much nicer than those pinwheels I made so long ago. The blocks are about 8.5 inches, so a nice size. I’m thinking they will have a very thin, black sashing between them all.
With just four more wheels I’ll have enough for a nice, lap-sized quilt. And I’ve put a nice dent in my 5 inch scrap pile, so I’m calling this project a definite win!
Here’s where my other projects are at:
- Walk Like a Dinosaur: One column left of dino toes
- Blockhead: Patiently awaiting Wednesday
- Dog Logs II: Building cabins, log by dog
- Rainbow in the dark: Gotta raid Mom’s stash for some strips!
- Leader and Ender quilt – I’m spinning those wheels!