My HST Leader/Ender project has been languishing since I finished the last of the 256 HSTs needed for it. To be honest, I’ve been dreading working on it. That’s a lot of HSTs that needed to be arranged and sewn together. It seemed like a HUGE task.
To make it a little easier, I decided to sort the HSTs and break the quilt down into quadrants.
I took an afternoon to lay the first quadrant out.
Normally I would clear the whole bed off to use it, but look closely in the upper left-hand corner of that picture.
I obviously couldn’t disturb Rupert’s beauty sleep. So I quietly worked around him. After an hour or so…
One quarter of the quilt top was done! Only three more quarters to go! That wasn’t so daunting after all.